SimCorp Ukraine LLC
Do you strive to develop documentation that makes users succeed and look good? Do you enjoy learning about complex user scenarios and presenting them clearly? And do you thrive in a dynamic, agile software development environment?
Join our User Documentation team as a Technical Writer! We are a group of passionate technical writers determined to create high-quality, user-focused documentation for our investment management software and services. We continuously develop our own content management policies and procedures. Our supportive team spirit ensures that technical writers can efficiently do their best.
We expect you to be comfortable working across agile teams: You will gather information from stakeholders across all development levels to create structured, consistent content.
As Technical Writer, you know how to work effectively and independently. You will:
- Design and create high-quality documentation, including context-sensitive help, release notes and end-user manuals
- Write user documentation for international financial professionals
- Plan and manage documentation deliverables in cooperation with software developers, testers and product owners on agile teams
- Help to define user documentation strategy and procedures in the SimCorp Documentation Board
- Two or more years of experience in technical communication in a software development organisation
- Knowledge of topic-based authoring
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Practical experience working in, or a good understanding of, agile software development processes are a plus
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organisation. You will be working in an organisation that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, we take charge of our tasks with dedication and we have team spirit and humour.
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
15 Марта 2018